Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Middle of the Night

It's the middle of a Sunday night. 1.48 AM.


I'm in the dark. All my dormmates are sleeping. I can hear the sound from the ventilation, table and ceiling fans all at once. "Why am i awake at this hour?" I kept asking myself this question for the past 5 minutes.

Is it because I can sleep late tonight because i got no classes tomorrow?

No.

Is it because I don't feel tired?

Maybe but there's something more than that. Something's not normal tonight. But i just don't know what or why.

I'm worried.

Share |

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    get use 2 it.
    u'll get something from it.
    bi idznillaah...
    suhaibsat said...
    yeah.. thx..

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...