Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



Cleverbot conversation UB01497325

Is this bot clever?

Find out at http://www.cleverbot.com

Email this conversation to a friend

See a detailed log with times


User: Hi.

Cleverbot: You are clever.

User: Thank you.

Cleverbot: Am I clever?

User: Maybe?

Cleverbot: Really?

User: Ok you're not clever.

Cleverbot: Not really.

User: But you're cleverbot.

Cleverbot: No I'm not.

User: What the hell??

Cleverbot: Why did you say bye?

User: I didn't say bye.

Cleverbot: Yes you did.

User: I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Cleverbot: You're a double liar.

User: You're dumb.

Cleverbot: What makes you say that George?

User: Are you talking to me?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Dumboy.

Cleverbot: I know you are, but what am I?

User: Dumbot*.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: I am not Dumboy.

Cleverbot: Yes you are.

User: You are Dumbot.

Cleverbot: Yeah, I know : (.

User: Damn.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Nothing.

Cleverbot: You are greedy.

Share |

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    it doesnt seem clever to me

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...