Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Salam readers. I have applied for many scholarships and i haven't got accepted into any except for this one. Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme 2011 by Yayasan Khazanah. I applied for this scholarship a few weeks ago just as the usuals. Just the same way with how i applied for other scholarships. Found out about the scholarship at www.malaysia-scholarship.net. Some scholarships just have an online form so we just have to fill that out. And some require posting to certain places (which is really tedious).

Honestly I didn't expect to get the reply e-mail from them saying i was one of the candidates that were shortlisted. I was just on the verge of giving up on filling these scholarship forms. I got rejected all the time (tacitly or through e-mail). But then today right after i got home from going out with a friend, I opened my laptop, check my e-mails as usual and i saw the e-mail from Khazanah. I read the e-mail and i got that feeling. Happiness. My heart wasn't beating at it's normal rate for like an hour after i read that e-mail. I told my mom and forwarded the e-mail to my dad. They were happy for me.

I can't believe that this is really happening to me. I always wanted to get a scholarship. If i really do get this scholarship, it will really lift the weights above my parents shoulder financially to support me through my university life. I too will be benefited by getting the allowance. I wanna get a scholarship just like my sister did :)

Well, there's still a lot of things for me to do. I got to prepare a lot of documents and go to somewhere in KL Sentral this coming Wednesday to send in those documents to them and to have this "session" with them which is kinda vague in the e-mail. Is it an interview or something else I don't know. Hopefully I'll know soon enough.

I thank Allah for giving me this opportunity and insyaAllah to Guide me throughout this whole process. I also thank my parents because they're the one who keep pushing me and telling me to fill as many scholarship forms as possible! And thank u to all my friends for supporting me, and pray for me so that the process will go smoothly yea :)

Share |

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Alhamdulillah.
    All the best to you, eb.
    suhaibsat said...
    thx pqah :)
    NH_Hatta said...
    assalamualaikum,
    just a random question,
    you have passed the 1st stage right? so can I know what kind of test is given?
    suhaibsat said...
    waalaikumsalam.

    yup. it was just a few basic IQ and logic tests. maybe a few arithmetic questions. there was also a quiz on shapes and u have to like visualize a lot to get the correct answer. and i remember given a series of cartoon/comic pictures and u have to arrange them in order of the story. i can't remember much because it was quite a long time ago. sorry.

    All the best to u :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...