Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Assalamu'alaikum readers.

This is going to be just a short post. I just got home from a tiring day at PWTC and i opened my laptop to check mr e-mails as usual. And i received an e-mail from Khazanah!! The awaited e-mail telling me if i passed the first stage of the scholarship process which was the IQ test. I though I did really bad. Some parts of the IQ test was so tough!

So i clicked the e-mail and the first paragraph reads:

"Dear Candidate,

Following from the first stage of selection which you have attended, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to attend the Second Stage of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme selection process."



I was so happy and most importantly thankful to Allah for giving me this opportunity. Alhamdulillah! :'D The second stage is the interview and some group work i think. I also have to write a 500 words essay titled: 



'Why the Khazanah Scholarship is for you and how you would contribute to the good governance practices and leadership development of Malaysia '.



Well I better start writing then! Wait maybe next week.. This week is and going to be a really hectic week for me. More on that on the next post!

Share |

4 Comments:

  1. Shahrul Izwan said...
    found out this entry when i was browsing in google!
    congrats coz u hv been selected!
    i was selected too! so see u this 6th of may! :)
    suhaibsat said...
    Owh wow. What a coincidence!
    Nice to know u :)
    Ok see u 6th May!
    Nuss93 said...
    congrats you have been selected. what are your points for the essay btw??
    suhaibsat said...
    I was so busy these past few days that i haven't even started with my essay yet! :(

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...