Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Assalamu'alaikum readers.

Sorry that I have left this blog for more than a month now. It's just that I never thought that entering PALAPES could take up so much of my time. Seriously. Our weekends are totally eaten up by the trainings at UM. We have to wake up at 4.30am to depart from IIUM to go to UM and we arrive back to IIUM at around 8.45pm. We do that every saturdays and sundays. The programs there are packed with physical trainings, classes and even exams! Imagine how exhausted we are. We have to make a lot of time to do our university revisions and assignments.

And as a matter of fact I need your help to fill up this survey. It's a part of my Statistical Methods course assignment. Thanks a lot guys. Will keep you updated with more stuff if I have the time to write them. Don't forget to do the survey! It's all MCQ questions and only take about 1 to 2 minutes of your time! Thanks again :)

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...